Punjab Police Constable Jobs in 2020 Application Form Latest Announcement. Get Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020. Application Form The latest Kila Gujar Singh Lahore Police Promotion Line is available on this page.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 Apply Now
The Punjab Police Department is recruiting 10,000 constables/lady constables in various areas of Punjab such as (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Attock, Multan, Vehari, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jang, Bahawalpur, Raheem Yar Khan, D.G. Khan, Rajanpur, Muzaffargarh, Layah, Sahiwal, Kasur, Mianwali).
Punjab Police Employment Application Form is offered from male / female candidates with valid residence in any Punjab district to vacant positions (Constable (BPS-07) and Lady Constable (BPS-07)). Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for vacant positions.
But the Punjab police have set a separate quota for the Family Requirements Basis and eligible candidates under the aforementioned quota can also apply along with the retirement book, retirement order, etc.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 Selection criteria for civilians
- The Hight of male candidates must be at least 5 feet and 7 inches.
- The Hight of women candidates must be at least 5 feet and 2 inches.
- Chest size for male candidates only must be at least 33 inches by 34 ½ inches.
- The qualifications of candidates must be a minimum maturity certificate or an equivalent degree with 50% marks.
- The Age Of the candidate should be from 18 to 22 years.
- The right to Apply to have the owners of a permanent place of residence of any district of Punjab and CNIC.
- 1.6 km-run Should be held for Candidate man in 7 minutes, and for Candidate, a woman should run for 10 minutes.
Selection criteria for retired army officers:
- Height, chest, education, place of residence are the same as above.
- The age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years, and if we release the official residence, the age of the candidate must be at least 22 years, and the duration of retirement should not exceed 2 years.
- The candidate’s track record must be satisfactory.
- A running test is a must for every candidate who has retired from the Pakistani army or other military forces.
How To Apply For Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020
Before applying for any vacant position each candidate is encouraged to compare themselves against the eligibility criteria shown in the next image or after this paragraph, and only eligible candidates should apply otherwise, during the shortlisting of applications, those who do not qualify will be excluded.
selection procedure. Now let’s take a look at the selection criteria and how to apply the procedure to work in the Punjab Police for 2020.
1. Application forms can be obtained and filed at the police station in the respective area for the payment of Rs. 25 / – non-refundable.
2. Applications can be received from 12 to 26 October 2020.
3. Applicants must clearly indicate the vacancy in their application.
4. The deadline for submitting vacancies to the Punjab police is October 26, 2020.
5. Those who wish to apply for family law must attach the relevant documents to the application form.
6. For information on recruiting schedules, contact the Qila Gujar Singh Lahore Police Station.
7. Applicants are encouraged to bring original documents during the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our jobsspk.com website to find new jobs.
For More Detail Visit Top Trend Pk